Research Design Seminar II
This interdisciplinary module covers advanced academic skills to be developed: refinement of the already acquired research methodologies, writing of academic texts (e.g.: chapters of thesis, journal articles or conference papers), learning how to present original research and how to give feedback to peers. The seminar aims to offer a research environment in which students can reflect on their research topic at a meta-discursive level, with special emphasis on methodological issues and theoretical perspectives.
- Dates: February – June 2018 (8 sessions)
- Location: NOG – Utrecht University
- Credits: 5 ECTS (credits will only be awarded after an accepted written paper. Students not requiring any credits will receive a certificate of attendance)
- Details: open to NOG PhD candidates, as well as to PhD candidates and Research Master students enrolled in LOGOS Research Schools.
- Registration: November 1, 2017 at email@example.com