The NOG is part of the Council of Dutch Research Schools in the Humanities: LOGOS. These Research schools are responsible for offering courses and training for RMA students and PhD candidates in particular disciplines or fields of study – in addition to courses and training provided by local Graduate Schools. The NOG offers the following courses and masterclasses in 2021-2022 (list will be updated throughout the year) for PhD and RMA students affiliated with a LOGOS Research School:
- NICA, NOG and RICH Critical Humanities Seminar series: 2022-2023: Minor movements: How to Create Space for Personal and Political Change? (start October 2022)
- Oceans as Archives (July 4-6, 2022; PhD and RMA)
Masterclass by Nerina Boursinou and Evie Papada (June 24, 2022; PhD and RMA)
- Masterclass by Maya Mikdashi (Fall 2022; PhD and RMA)
- Masterclass by Evren Savci on ‘Queering Political Economy’ (May 12, 2022; PhD and RMA)
- Gender Studies Now: The Netherlands Research School of Gender Studies in Conversation (Spring 2022; registration before November 1; RMA only)
- Ableism in Academia event (January 26, 27 and 28, 2022; registration before January 21, 2022; PhD and MA) – full!
- Reading group on Trans* and Psychoanalytic Perspectives on Cultural Issues (2021-2022)
- Colloquium Basic Introduction to Gender History (continuously 2021-2022)
- Gender History Reading Seminars (continuously 2021-2022)
- NOISE Summer School 2021 (August/September 2021)
For questions please send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to specify your PhD or Research Master programme and university and always mention to which Research School you’re affiliated.