The NOG is part of the Council of Dutch Research Schools in the Humanities: LOGOS. These Research schools are responsible for offering courses and training for RMA students and PhD candidates in particular disciplines or fields of study – in addition to courses and training provided by local Graduate Schools. The NOG offers the following courses and masterclasses in 2020-2021 (list will be updated throughout the year) for PhD and RMA students affiliated with a LOGOS Research School:
- Gender Studies Now: The Netherlands Research School of Gender Studies in Conversation (Spring 2022; registration before November 1; RMA only)
- Ableism in Academia event (January 26, 27 and 28, 2022; registration before January 21, 2022; PhD and MA) – full!
- Masterclass around artist Claude Cahun (November 2021, for UU Gender Studies students only)
- PhD course on Gender and Research Methodologies in Social Sciences (October 28-29,2021, full)
- Reading group on Trans* and Psychoanalytic Perspectives on Cultural Issues (2021-2022)
- Gender/Genre: New Approaches to the Human in Critical and Cultural Theory (February 2022 onwards, info will follow)
- Colloquium Basic Introduction to Gender History (continuously 2021-2022)
- Gender History Reading Seminars (continuously 2021-2022)
- NOISE Summer School 2021 (August/September 2021)
- Masterclass by Fadi Saleh on ‘Queer/Trans Anthropology: Insights for Transdisciplinary Research’ (June 30, 2021)
- COVID-19 & Global Inequalities course (September-December 2020)
For questions please send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to specify your PhD or Research Master programme and university and always mention to which Research School you’re affiliated.